Our team is growing and we’re looking for a Software Architect to work on-site in Nairobi, Kenya.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Required Skills Node JS & Python MicroServices (Docker/Kubernetes/kafka/rabbitmQ), AWS services (DocumentsDB,Aurora,RDS,Fargate) ,Agile Scrum tools
Application Form: Software Architect
Being a Gebeya Talent means:
- competitive pay: command higher rates than permanent employee salaries, and enjoy timely payment as per your contract
- convenience: update your profile easily on-the-go, from the convenience of your phone; it’s free to join, and free to be matched with clients
- benefits: gain exclusive access to up-skilling opportunities, international certifications, and global work experience
- legitimate opportunities: only match with projects that suit your skill sets and rate; no searching, no scrolling, no bidding wars
- support: access healthcare benefits and micro-loans for equipment like laptops through our partners
- community: take advantage of mentorship, networking, and professional development events
Don’t worry. If you are not selected for this role, you will still have the opportunity to be part of the Gebeya Talent pool of freelancers, where you can access lucrative projects and work opportunities.
Apply as a Software Architect
Join a fast and agile development process