Our team is growing and we’re looking for experienced QA Engineers to work in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from inception to
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases,
infrastructure, and processes you will encounter.
- Test case development and execution
- Test scripting and automation
- System monitoring
- Root cause analysis
- Analysis & Documentation
- Required skills: any test case scripting, Analysis, Selenium
- 4-5 years experience in software quality assurance (Web/Mobile/API)
- Experience creating QA Strategy, Test Plan, and other QA-related documents.
- Experience in Quality Assurance methods, tools, terminology, and industry practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software Testing Cycle in Agile process model
- Experience with test automation frameworks (Hybrid, Test Driven, Data-Driven, etc)
- Hands-on working experience with Selenium WebDriver / Appium
- Hands-on experience in programming language for automation script development
- Good experience with pipeline integrations and CI/CD tools (GitLab/Jenkins)
- Hands-on experience in API/Web Service Testing (tools like Postman)
- Hands-on experience with Performance, Load/Stress Testing (tools like JMeter/VSTS/Load
- Hands-on working experience with Jira, Confluence, Git
- Ability to define end to end business/user workflows
- Ability to identify and define user personas/test data needed for test execution
- Excellent grasp of test metrics, release process and test environment principles
- Experience leading and mentoring junior QA engineers and testers
Application Form: QA Engineer
Being a Gebeya Talent means:
- competitive pay: command higher rates than permanent employee salaries, and enjoy timely payment as per your contract
- convenience: update your profile easily on-the-go, from the convenience of your phone; it’s free to join, and free to be matched with clients
- benefits: gain exclusive access to up-skilling opportunities, international certifications, and global work experience
- legitimate opportunities: only match with projects that suit your skill sets and rate; no searching, no scrolling, no bidding wars
- support: access healthcare benefits and micro-loans for equipment like laptops through our partners
- community: take advantage of mentorship, networking, and professional development events
Don’t worry. If you are not selected for this role, you will still have the opportunity to be part of the Gebeya Talent pool of freelancers, where you can access lucrative projects and work opportunities.
Apply as Gebeya Talent
Work remotely or on-site.