Our team is growing and we’re looking for a Back-end Web Application Developer to work on-site in Nairobi, Kenya.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Programming Language : Java Spring Boot, Rest Api, MongoDb, PostgreSQL MicroServices (Docker/Kubernetes), AWS services (API Gateway ,DocumentsDB,Aurora,RDS,Fargate)
Application Form: Back-end Web Application Developer
Being a Gebeya Talent means:
- competitive pay: command higher rates than permanent employee salaries, and enjoy timely payment as per your contract
- convenience: update your profile easily on-the-go, from the convenience of your phone; it’s free to join, and free to be matched with clients
- benefits: gain exclusive access to up-skilling opportunities, international certifications, and global work experience
- legitimate opportunities: only match with projects that suit your skill sets and rate; no searching, no scrolling, no bidding wars
- support: access healthcare benefits and micro-loans for equipment like laptops through our partners
- community: take advantage of mentorship, networking, and professional development events
Don’t worry. If you are not selected for this role, you will still have the opportunity to be part of the Gebeya Talent pool of freelancers, where you can access lucrative projects and work opportunities.
Apply as a Back-end Web Application Developer
Join a fast and agile development process