- Put the project details in the description bar to let the candidates know what they will get to work on.
- Mention if any prior work is done on the project by another developer or if some codes are already written. So that they can have a look at it and sync their work accordingly.
- If the work has to be done from the initial level, you will have to look a little more complicated since the project has to be built from scratch.
- You can get in contact with the candidates on chat and explain to them what the project is all about. You need to find someone with all the expertise since the task must be performed from scratch.
- Mention your need and the estimated length of the project.
- You may want to look for the most qualified and with the best communication skills since the details need to be precise when it is a long-term project.
With Africa’s working-age population projected to be 1.3 billion in 2050, and with countries such as Kenya making it mandatory to teach programming skills in primary and secondary school, it is difficult to justify neglecting Africa as a hub for supplying tech-savvy people to the rest of the world.