A full-stack developer is a web developer who can develop software on the client and server sides. Some of the common languages that come under the client-side are: HTML, CSS, JS, BootStrap, React, Angular, and many more. Similarly, a full-stack developer needs to have a working knowledge of PHP, ASP, Python, Java, SQL, MongoDB, and many more on the server-side.
As discussed above, a full-stack developer works on both front-end and back-end technologies. The solutions or software developed by the full-stack developer should provide an end-to-end service. Some of the common stacks which full-stack developers use are MEAN, MERN, LAMP, and LEMP.
How will hiring a full-stack developer benefit your business?
At Gebeya, we pride ourselves in finding and vetting Full-stack Developers across Africa. We have a robust selection process that ensures that you get only the best in the industry. Hiring a full-stack developer in Africa from our platform will benefit your business in the following ways:
- Top-notch skills:
A full-stack developer has a complete functioning knowledge to provide a complete end-to-end solution that is robust. The stacks they use will ensure that they provide a user-friendly interface so that it attracts customers.
We ensure that the candidates you hire from our platform have the required experience for your projects. As full stack developers, they have multifaceted skill sets, which means that they can optimize their assigned work based on your business requirements and needs.
Hiring full-stack developers will cost you less as they have a working knowledge of both front-end and back-end technologies. Hiring engineers specifically for both the front end and back end will be a lot more expensive for your business.
- Easy to switch:
The candidates you hire from our platform can easily switch between front-end technologies and back-end technologies without taking time in training. This saves extra costs that might incur during the training of candidates.
We ensure that the candidates are well experienced in User Interface Design. They will upgrade your website based on your needs while considering the best user interface for attracting and retaining customers.
How to hire a Full-Stack Developer through Gebeya?
Hire Full stack Developers in countries like Kenya and Nigeria through our platform to have a fast and efficient process of hiring. There are three simple steps to hire a Full-Stack Developer through our platform:
- Search: enter the query for the role you need
- Filter: by rate, location, and specific tech stacks
- Select: choose the talent/s you would like to connect with or interview
- Write a curated job post highlighting the roles and responsibilities of the candidate post onboarding and the perks of joining your business as well.
- Shortlist the candidates based on your project needs. Technical skills are a major consideration, but you can also keep in mind the projects undertaken while shortlisting candidates.
- Ideally, the full-stack developer can demo projects done or explain the code on their GitHub repositories.
- Most times, though, you can only check their track record of working as a front-end developer and as a back-end developer.
- Onboard the candidate if you are satisfied with their responses and past projects and work. Gebeya handles the contracting work for you.
At Gebeya, we can ensure that you hire the brightest minds for a full-stack developer role. The process of hiring is straightforward, as mentioned above. A structured hiring ensures top-notch candidates are hired into your business.