Our team is growing and we’re looking for a Front-End Developer to work on-site in Cairo, Egypt.
Ideal candidates will have 0-2 years of experience in front-end development who will be taking design ideas from concepts to implementation, making sure they are aesthetically pleasing as possible, and then releasing those fully tested elements to our users.
Join as Front-End Developer
As an on-site Front-End Developer, you will:
- Prototype and test new ideas to optimize and grow the service
- Research new technologies that can be of use
- Collaborate with a team of engineers and product managers
- Communicate effectively with the team about features, estimations, and progress.
- Work in a fast-paced, agile process.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 0-2 years of professional experience as a software developer
- Knowledge in React and/or React Native is a must.
- Knowledge in Typescript is preferable.
- Knowledge in state management libraries such as redux or mst is a plus.
- Adequate experience in Git workflow is a must.
- A passion for building tools for developers, businesses
- A passion for delivering high quality and beautiful products that are amazing for users.
Apply as Front-End Developer
To apply for this role:
1. Download the Gebeya Talent mobile app on Android or iOS.
2. Submit your application. Important: For the question “How did you hear about us?” choose “Other” and type “LIAd3“. This will fast-track your application review.
Being a Gebeya Talent means:
- competitive pay: command higher rates than permanent employee salaries, and enjoy timely payment as per your contract
- convenience: update your profile easily on-the-go, from the convenience of your phone; it’s free to join, and free to be matched with clients
- benefits: gain exclusive access to up-skilling opportunities, international certifications, and global work experience
- legitimate opportunities: only match with projects that suit your skill sets and rate; no searching, no scrolling, no bidding wars
- support: access healthcare benefits and micro-loans for equipment like laptops through our partners
- community: take advantage of mentorship, networking, and professional development events
Don’t worry. If you are not selected for this role, you will still have the opportunity to be part of the Gebeya Talent pool of freelancers, where you can access lucrative projects and work opportunities.