Our team is growing and we’re looking for an Android Developer to work on-site in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from inception to deployment.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes you will encounter.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience building and designing Android native applications
- Experience creating libraries and tools for engineers and operations
- Experience working with Kotlin and other Android frameworks
- Familiarity with software engineering development cycles
- Ability to hold yourself and the team to high standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Application Form: Android Developer
Being a Gebeya Talent means:
- competitive pay: command higher rates than permanent employee salaries, and enjoy timely payment as per your contract
- convenience: update your profile easily on-the-go, from the convenience of your phone; it’s free to join, and free to be matched with clients
- benefits: gain exclusive access to up-skilling opportunities, international certifications, and global work experience
- legitimate opportunities: only match with projects that suit your skill sets and rate; no searching, no scrolling, no bidding wars
- support: access healthcare benefits and micro-loans for equipment like laptops through our partners
- community: take advantage of mentorship, networking, and professional development events
Don’t worry. If you are not selected for this role, you will still have the opportunity to be part of the Gebeya Talent pool of freelancers, where you can access lucrative projects and work opportunities.
Apply as an Android Developer
Join a fast and agile development process